Linux SECS HSMS library
KeepCore has moved all semiconductor related products to a SEMI SECS/GEM/HSMS and Linux expert company : FOCUSSIA
FOCUSSIA provides products and services for manufacturing tools and equipments integration. The Linux SECS HSMS library is a Linux based software component to connect any HSMS device.
The following content is out of date, please contact FOCUSSIA !
- A unique linux library for Equipment Automation and connectivity !
- KeepCore has developped an extremely FAST and RELIABLE SECS HSMS Linux library for equipment automation and conectivity purpose. Our library has been used for many years in major semiconductor factories worldwide.
- Main usage and application cases :
- Contact us for more information!
- Developped in C++, and using only low level code from Linux : no 3rd part code.
- Extremely Fast : to support Fast Data Collection and many simultaneous connections
- High Quality Design available on request : full UML design to be easily integrated
- Multi protocols : SECS1, SECS2, HSMS, SERIAL or TCPIP
- Stress and simulation tools available
- Certified on main Linux distributions like RedHat and CentOs
- Running for years in major semiconductor factories
- Multithreaded and high performances for HSMS connections
- High level of logging capabilities : verbosity and accurate timestamp
- Tool SECS interface and driver : for OEM and equipment manufacturers
- Tool Automation driver : Host side, used by factories to control SECS tools
- SECS Passthrough : to listen the line, catch or inject some messages, to dispatch messages to different peripherals...
- Peripheral integration
- Stress and simulation tools