Ready to use and customizable flex calendar component : KC-Calendar
KC-Calendar is an AS3-MXML component to
display events and schedule. It allows user to interact with events
like an agenda. It provides all the functionalities you can expect from a
full calendar or agenda and programmers can easily configure and
customize its behavior and styles.
KC-Calendar package contents :
- SDK 4.5 support for Tablet and smartphone development !
- Still supported on SDK 3.2, 3.5, 3.6, 4.0, 4.1
- Full AIR Drag&Drop (Even in Native mode)
- Embeded AsDoc in FlashBuilder (AsDoc displayed while typing code in FB)
RELEASE 1.4 (december 2010) :
- Transitions between views : could be disabled and customized
- Event multi-selection: use CTRL & SHIFT keys to select multiple events
- Display performance optimizations
- Day offset: choose week start day
- Enhanced localization
RELEASE 1.3 (July 2010) :
- FLEX 4 compatible version
- Custom renderers: you can use your own event renderers (month/week/day views & year view)
- Defaut renderers display enhancements: gradients & highlight upon rollover
- Year view event display
- Enhance localization supports : dates & hours format, day & month names
- Stacked event display (week & day view)
- Hour height, hour start & hour end (week & day view): only focus on a period in the day
- Day hiding: only focus on some days in the week
- Miscellaneous enhancements + new properties...
KC-Calendar is available under different licenses to match your needs : contact us to request a quote regarding your needs : OEM, SaaS, non-profit...
Our improved date picker allows to navigate between months AND years quickly (see arrows to change years). A tooltip displays events number for each day and hilight days with events. Also it shows week number and provides a "today" shortcut.
Our time picker / stepper allows to quickly pick the time with customizable intervals.
Note that our demo application comes with an event editor example and source code that you can use for faster integration within your own project.
Flex calendar provides different views :
Full Day View
With other week days shortcut, full day events and parallel events,days navigation...
Full Week view
With week number, allday events across days, days shortcut,week navigation...
Full Month view
Month matrix with weeks, days, shortcut to week or day,month navigation, allday events...
Full Year view